1. The main challenge I came across when shooting Red, Metal, Grumpy, was finding "Grumpy." Then I realized I just had to go to the Library and find the Librarian, she's always grumpy.
2. I was mostly focusing on not taking full-on perfectly centered shots. so I would zoom-in really close, or put the object slightly off to the side.
3. Try more framing. I already knew the rule of thirds, therefore I am a cool kid. I'd also go more places.
4. Pretty much most of it, but I would want to re-do my water fountain shot.
Red: Rule of thirds, Lines
6. I think it'd be cool, but I also wanna shoot other things.