Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Interviewing Aashraya

Interviewing Aashraya:

What is it like to be student of the month?
I feel like Tom Cruise in "Top Gun"

What was your initial reaction?
"Das cool"

Why do you think you were chosen?
Because I'm Asian.

What makes you special?
I'm Asian

Who Inspires you?
Bruce Lee

What interests you the most?
Rice

Why?
Because I'm Asian.

Do you have any strange talents?
Not really

What do you plan to do as Student of the Month?
Nothing really

What have you done?
Nothing.

What is your favorite passtime?
Guitar

What are your plans for after you graduate?
Get famous and filthy rich #YOLO

What are some pet peeves of yours?
When John flips over my keyboard at the beginning of class

What kind of music do you listen to?
Indie Pop, Metal, just about anything that's not Country

How has being Student of the moth changed you as a person?
I feel Asianer

Had you ever thought of what it would be like to be Student of the Month prior to this?
I didn't know it was a thing

What did you think it would be like?
N/A

How has your family taken this?
They keep telling me I should have gotten it sooner

Is it true you hate pineapple?
It's alright, but Mangos are better

What now?
#YOLO

No comments:

Post a Comment