2. No. It's totally wrong, it gives this glamorized, fake perception of the product, and it's a huge influence on the societal view of beauty. It makes girls strive to achieve an impossible look, and leads to psychological problems.
3. I guess, like completely faking events and whatnot.
4. A little color enhancement and blemish fixes here and there are cool, but that's it.
5. Fashion photography is just a bunch of fake bull to make you want to buy something, and photojournalism is to tell stories through artistic photography.
6. Fashion photography shapes reality and Photojournalism captures it.