Monday, October 17, 2011
Fixed Photo Shoot Post shoot reflection
1. What did you learn about the camera when you took these photos?
It's difficult to get the settings just right
Look at the photos you took, they are located here:
Jstudents > (your period) > TRIAL PRACTICE SHOOT > (folder with your name on it).
Make sure you view the photos as Extra Large Icons to see them fully.
2. What do you notice about all the photos and the way they look?
They all look like paint samplers
3. Can you tell the difference between each ISO? Explain how.
We all shot with the same ISO... I guess we weren't supposed to do that
4. What does this tell you about ISOs and what it does when you change it when you take pictures.
Nothing, we did it wrong
5. What about focus? Can you see a difference in the photos? Tell me what differences and similarities you see.
Focus was fine,it was generally the same throughout.
6. Post the best photo you took on your blog. Make sure to label the following things: ISO, Shutter Speed, F-stop, Distance, Focal Length, Lighting.
7. What do you need to concentrate on when you go out to shoot next time when you have to shoot in Manual setting?
The shutter speeds